Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Life as a Travel Sage


TravelSages

In these last few months I've emerged as one of the contributing writers to the new travel site Travel Sages. It's the perfect wanderlust place for intimate, personal experiences of cities widely know. Of course, I've been giving my insight to city living in San Francisco, and I'd love to have you guys check it out! I'm not the only sage, but I've written 4 articles so far for the site.

Go ahead, read! Here they are:

The Mystical Fog of San Francisco

A Happy Place and Happy Hour with the Original Irish Coffee

Join a Secret Celebration at Belden Place

Off the Beaten Tour Bus to Alamo Square

Check out their other featured cities and stories as well, all amazing and wonderful content! We have only been live about two weeks, but so far so good-- great feedback and following, especially since we've been reaching out on domains such as Yelp and TripAdvisor.

Twitter
Facebook Page
Instagram


No comments:

Post a Comment